Button buck question?

Joe2Kool

Like redblood I'm blessed to have farms in Marshall and have plenty of opportunities. My son isn't a normal 7 year old, who hunts a couple times a year. He lives the outdoors hunts every time I go. He has shot more than most any at his age with some being nice mature bucks. He rides tractor planting corn and beans, digs holes for trees, and has his own set of trail cams he places where he wants. He's hooked along time ago and already grow so much. I gave him the choice to shoot another and he decided he would rather run beagles and kick brush for rabbits. I know it takes a lot to get kids involved in outdoors now but that's not a problem here. He doesn't have to shoot everytime he goes to keep him going. He took his friend right before Xmas and let her shoot her second deer ever that just happened to be bigger than his this year and he was just as excited as she was. I have been blessed with a son who loves it as much as I do. Thank everyone for reading topic and posting I have enjoyed everyone's views.
Sounds like your sons are well on their way to being good stewards of the resource. Congrats!

Latest posts