Buffalo Ridge Trapper Training 2018

double browtine

The family and I are here at the trapper training. Opening session this evening was great. I think they said 215 people are here. That's a big jump from the 75 last year.
I'll try to take plenty of pics and post a few. And a huge shout out to the TWRA. They have really done some work to the barn down here.

AllOutdoors

I will try to make it if i can. I will be wearing a black hat. I will try to pull my glasses back where you can see Lyman.

Sent from my Z956 using Tapatalk

Chipola Buck Hunter

I took my 3 sons to this 3 day camp and it was great. They are all fired up about trapping now. They did recognize that this can be a lot of work and get very little money from the hides. But, TWRA did an outstanding job with this camp along with the TFHA guys. The TFHA guys actually did most of the work.

Farm manager

Glad you fellows got to make to a TFHA trapper training camp which will be one for the record books. The folks that had called in and said that they were coming, numbered 182. With the weather forecast being what it was, we felt like if 100 showed we would be good. Well folks started rolling in and just kept on rolling in. We had a total of 328 (I believe) that signed in, I am sure that there were many more that never registered. We figured that including staff there were 400+ folks there at the peak on Saturday. So glad that our partner TWRA could make adjustments to the groceries and cooking staff to get everyone something to eat. Had it not been for them we could not have pulled it off.

We would love to have anyone interested in trapping to join our association (as I know some did), volunteer to help at any of our events, or just contribute in any way that you can. Keep our Heritage Alive!!

AllOutdoors

You guys were on your toes. It was a great event. TFHA and TWRA got it done for lots of people. The event was great! One would just have to have been there to understand the effort put in to make it happen with so many people.

Sent from my Z956 using Tapatalk

Latest posts