Buck going down on trail camera.

Homebrewer

I thought I would post this here also because it is trail cam pictures...
Here is my hunt from yesterday, 12/7/2011 in the afternoon. Remember the times are off by 1 hour, I guess I didn't set it up for Daylight Saving Time; the shot is at 3:19 pm. Also about 100 yards down the hill as I was walking in I saw another buck with some does that ran in this direction, so I thought he would be on the camera, but not. I had just left putting a new SD card in the camera at about 1:45. Here are the pictures of the buck going down. #4 a doe ran by at 90 mile an hour, I barely had time to get my gun up as the buck ran by. The camera is 1.2 second so I believe the doe triggered the camera because it is just not that fast. It is the 570 Scoutguard and it is a lot slower than the 550. It looks like he was standing still but he was in a fast gallop. In #5 and #6 you can see him going down and if you look close in # 5 you can see the reflection of my scope in the shooting house just above his horns. I have never measure this but always thought it was around 100 yards. And # 7 backed up the Mule to drag him off before field dressing. God was good to me this day, more burger�
IMAG0004.jpg
[/img]
IMAG0005.jpg
[/img]
IMAG0006.jpg
[/img]
IMAG0007.jpg
[/img]
8.jpg
[/img]

Latest posts