BSK

Bowdacious

I heard it is your birthday today. You weren't on the calendar so I missed you this morning. Better late than never...
[size]Happy birthday!!![/size]

Coach

According to the lunar time table, the soil testing and various nocturnal sightings it shows that one-buck had a birthday...Happy belated birthday BSK! Hope you enjoy the bow we bought ya!

BSK

Thanks much.

But turning 50 really sucks! You can't pretend you're young anymore...

The only good part about turning 50 was the Ruger Mark III target pistol my wife got me for my birthday! :)

stik

BSK said:
Thanks much.

The only good part about turning 50 was the Ruger Mark III target pistol my wife got me for my birthday! :)

NOT turning 50 would really suck. if you haven't grown up by the time you are 50, you don't have to :grin:
happy birthday

Bowdacious

stik said:
BSK said:
Thanks much.

NOT turning 50 would really suck. if you haven't grown up by the time you are 50, you don't have to :grin:
happy birthday
My Mom said that when you hit 50, you didn't have to take crap off anybody anymore. Enjoy it and know that you are just old enough to do what you want, when you want and how you want and hopefully, young enough to survive it. :)