Bristol Picks!!!!!!!

spoon

I like the way most people pull for their fav instead of what the post ask.

I think Jimmy Johnso will win

BTW, My driver I pull for is JR and Smoke. In our NASCAR pool, I got Truex JR.

NCST8GUY

Haven't read a post since Radars, cause he beat me to it. How can you NOT pick KB?!??! His best track? His best car?

JR will fare well, but a Busch will rule Bristol I fear.

Radar is all that is wise, you should listen to him!

martin to finish 2nd, even if he don't race, he is that good At Bristol ;)

NICHOLS3

Kurt Busch is my driver and I would usually pick him at Bristol but his car wasnt that good at the spring race so unless they have done some serious modifications to the car he doesnt have a chance. Im betting on Harvick to win straight out and picking Gordon and Busch head to head against other drivers just to make it interesting. Jr is my longshot to win just because he needs it bad. BTW the favorites according to the oddsmen are gordon and stewart 5 to 1 then its Denny hamlin next at 7 to 1 and nobody picked him.

NICHOLS3

89montero said:
I hope Montoya and harvick get tangled up and finish their little tift like men. Instead of calling each other names and and sniping at each other.
I dont I got money on Harvick :)

backstraps

89montero said:
I hope Montoya and harvick get tangled up and finish their little tift like men. Instead of calling each other names and and sniping at each other.

Wouldnt that be neat... I got to see Harvick go across pit wall in the air to brawl a few years ago...with NO helmet...like to see that again!

NCST8GUY

After tonights Bush Race, Im as confused as ever. Harvick wasn't strong, but that may be a helping to him tomorrow night.

But Im gonna say with the COT and the return of the suspended boys,

Gordon
Hamlin
Kurt B
Kyle B
JJ
And I actually think a toyota will crack the top 10, I'll say Blaney cause I think hes the best yota out there

Latest posts