Bring on Gruden!

Spurhunter

The Hill":2dmpqrcl said:
Sorry Wrangler....I will have to disagree. Coaching beat TN just like last years Florida game. You cannot go conservative and expect kids (defense) to play perfect all night. There will be mistakes but TN should have never been in position where the "mistakes and bad calls" could cost them the game.

Exactly. Stoops made adjustments. Butch didn't. You never take your foot off their throats. How many times will coaches lose in OT before they stop playing for OT?

Bamamonts

Spurhunter":2jmsu5zz said:
wayne":2jmsu5zz said:
Bamamonts":2jmsu5zz said:
That was also a fumble by Dobbs and 7 points for Oklahoma
The play was blown dead.

Never expect a bandwagon bammer to understand football. Never.

Well I do know that the same things win that's always won; it's just a different bunch of excuses when you loose.
Tennessee sure hasn't understood football or what it takes to win in a long time.
PS:
ROLL TIDE!!!!!!!!!!

Bamamonts

Spurhunter":15x4wh86 said:
Bamamonts":15x4wh86 said:
Well I do know that the same things win that's always won; it's just a different bunch of excuses when you loose.

When you "loose"? Never mind. I shouldn't expect a bandwagon bammer to understand third grade grammar.
You can't understand WIN :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Spurhunter

bb3955baac8ae0cfb81349dd60ab9d9c.jpg

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Spurhunter

Bamamonts":2p0mfq5n said:
Spurhunter":2p0mfq5n said:
Bamamonts":2p0mfq5n said:

When you "loose"? Never mind. I shouldn't expect a bandwagon bammer to understand third grade grammar.
You can't understand WIN :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Quite the opposite. All of the bandwagon bammers I know jumped on the bandwagon because they had never won at anything. Never been good at anything. Never known success. Now, a few Saturdays in the fall they get to simulate what it feels like to be a winner. We will all hear the toothless chant of "we beat y'all!", even though they have never beaten anybody at anything. But, for a few moments, the success of a bunch of boys in another state, will make them feel like winners. Even though they have never lived in that state or attended that school. It's a sad existence, but that is the life of the bandwagon champ chaser.

Spurhunter

Deer Assassin":2dv1g7qh said:
it is bad when you have to obsess over the success of bama because your team is irrelevant in the sec
This from a guy that hates HIS OWN homestate's namesake university with every fiber of his being. Btw, if Tennessee is irrelevant, what does that make their whipping boys South Carolina???

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Latest posts