Breakfast fattie for tomorrow

kdxdude

1st time fattie for me. Wish me Luck!!!!!
HPIM0965.jpg

HPIM0966.jpg

HPIM0967.jpg

HPIM0968.jpg

HPIM0969.jpg

kdxdude

I used a "Fiesta Blend" cheese, it had Monterey Jack, Cheddar, Queso Quesadilla & Asadero cheese. I added cheddar & mozzarella. I put Bad Byron's Butt Rub on sausage after I patted it out. I wound up having to slice kielbasa sausage into quarters to be able to roll it up into sausage. Wrapped in bacon. Put on smoker & took it to 152 internal temp. Smoked at 225 degrees for about 2 1/2 hours. Let sit for 30 mins. then cut into slices. Turned out pretty good. Gonna put slices on some grands biscuits the rest of the week. I been sittin on the back deck, enjoyin the sunshine & good temps. God is good. Ya'll have a great day!!! Enjoy the pics!!
HPIM0980.jpg

HPIM0976.jpg

HPIM0983.jpg

robg606

kdxdude-I made a mini one today just to try, smoked it about 5 hours and man was that one awesome creation. Thanks for sharing as this will be a dish served at holidays for sure!

kdxdude

robg606 said:
kdxdude-I made a mini one today just to try, smoked it about 5 hours and man was that one awesome creation. Thanks for sharing as this will be a dish served at holidays for sure!

Cool!!!!

kdxdude

BigAl said:
Question: The sausage in the prep photo is uncut, but in the finished product it looks like you cut up the sausage.

Which way works best?

I tried rolling it up with the kielbasa sausage uncut, but it wasn't happening. So I cut kielbasa sausage lengthwise quartered & then I had better luck rolling it up. It tasted great no matter how ya sliced it!! Good Luck to Ya!!!

Latest posts