Bracket challenge

encore06

nitro_z17":2ukbjh54 said:
poor Cal :( , who will he blame?

JOHN CALIPARI: Congratulations to Kansas State. They played well. They played the kind of game, a physical game, and did what they had to do. Shot 35 percent and won a basketball game. My hats off to them. I'm proud of my team. Had our chance to win, didn't play particularly well for us, but still had a chance to win.

I should have called that time-out late with 19 seconds to go, but we had worked on something, and I thought we could catch them off guard. Veteran team, should have called a time-out. Can't put that on these guys. That's right on my shoulders. Proud of our kids, though. Proud of their effort.

hmmm. Guess he shoulders some of the blame, and rightfully so. The last 3 minutes of the game was very, very poor coaching and execution by the CATS.

TreyB

encore06":10x17g2a said:
nitro_z17":10x17g2a said:
poor Cal :( , who will he blame?

JOHN CALIPARI: Congratulations to Kansas State. They played well. They played the kind of game, a physical game, and did what they had to do. Shot 35 percent and won a basketball game. My hats off to them. I'm proud of my team. Had our chance to win, didn't play particularly well for us, but still had a chance to win.

I should have called that time-out late with 19 seconds to go, but we had worked on something, and I thought we could catch them off guard. Veteran team, should have called a time-out. Can't put that on these guys. That's right on my shoulders. Proud of our kids, though. Proud of their effort.

hmmm. Guess he shoulders some of the blame, and rightfully so. The last 3 minutes of the game was very, very poor coaching and execution by the CATS.

Good for him... was hoping they ended up winning last night.

Mike Belt

A 16 point win by Cinderella. I love it! I wouldn't bet against them in the next game either whether it be FS or Michigan... and I'm going with FS. I hope Loyola goes all the way. Last and only trip there was 1963. It may be their time again.

Good time Charlie

Should be Villanova and Michigan just how I had them picked....

Loyola is a better team then people thought.The Tennessee team has to wonder what if?????

They came as close as anybody to beat them.

TreyB

A Cinderella every year. Nothing new here. Got on a lucky streak.

TreyB

^^^^ I am sure you have them in your final four in your bracket. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :whip:

Bet they didn't make a pre tourney video begging people to "don't pick us" :poke:

Latest posts