Bracket challenge

nitro_z17

Good time Charlie":1xvxe7du said:
Just something to ponder ...Loyola barely beat Wright State in the season opener 80- 84..This should be an easy game for Tennessee
and Loyolas best win was at #5 florida, so ya it shouldn't be much of a game

Mike Belt

They blew my bracket out of the water but they played hard and deserved the win. I'd love to see them go farther in the tourney and if they shoot like they did last night they may do just that. I think Virginia looked past them and they're still probably in shock.

TreyB

Mike Belt":1u8l6cun said:
UMBC...

U Must Be Cinderella

Heard that last night. I think they go down today vs KSU. But they did their job last night. Haha

Good time Charlie

Wow, these games have gone in every direction,,,, How could anyone still have a perfect Brackett...But check at the top of our page where it says leaderboard or something like that.There are a bunch of 100 pct. people.
But as many as I have lost I am currently in second place,Lost a lot of games on that Day Tenn. played.

I have been watching wrangler and Tn VA.hunter go up and down like me.

cbhunter

Good time Charlie":qo3dk2p1 said:
Wow, these games have gone in every direction,,,, How could anyone still have a perfect Brackett...But check at the top of our page where it says leaderboard or something like that.There are a bunch of 100 pct. people.
But as many as I have lost I am currently in second place,Lost a lot of games on that Day Tenn. played.

I have been watching wrangler and Tn VA.hunter go up and down like me.

According to the media, no one still has a perfect bracket as of 3-4 days ago. That's out of a couple million online brackets if I remember correctly.
with that being said, I didn't make this challenge in time but I assume this was included in the "online brackets" that the media spoke of.
And for the record, I am NOT calling you a liar when you say some people still say 100% lol

Good time Charlie

:moon: I was reading the board wrong,,,but guess what I am at the top of our leaderboard. :moon: :moon:

Looks like most of them like Purdue ..we will see.

Latest posts