Bought my first house. First night here and ....

cozy23

We moved over the summer. Never lived where deer come through the yard. There's about 10 does/ fawns that come by just about every day. I love it!

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

BAMA BOW MERKER

Yea. I lingered on the back porch right at prime time this afternoon to take a break from unpacking Didn't see anything but I'm really liking the fact that my closest neighbors were fox squirrels this evening.

rukiddin

Buried my second one this year yesterday morning from getting hit by a car coming out of my pasture. Had 14 standing in food plot this evening we can watch from living room window. Got too attached to'em to shoot'em.

Swampster

Congrats on the new home. We built our way out in the county fifteen years ago and couldn't be happier. I'll pop into my deer stand five or six times a year in the off season just to see the wildlife up close.

rem270

First morning I woke up when we moved to AR their were 2 does by my truck feeding. See them come through from time to time. Wouldn't shoot the does because I like watching them but let a nice buck come out and I will. Congrats on the new home.

Latest posts