Bobat down

Weegee

magnificent animals. What's the purpose for killing it? Can't eat it. Cost a fortune to mount. With the loss of farmland and population growth bobcats And foxes are in decline.
I was raised don't kill it unless you have a use for it.
I don't speak from experience here, but I have heard that bobcat meat is actually quite good. Similar to mountain lion.

ROVERBOY

magnificent animals. What's the purpose for killing it? Can't eat it. Cost a fortune to mount. With the loss of farmland and population growth bobcats And foxes are in decline.
Yes magnificent but, they kill a lot of turkey poults, rabbits, and so on. I've seen a bunch over the years. I've only killed one but, that's gonna change.

jwp1964

I'd had this big tom on the same camera for the last couple years always at night. I always thought it looked like he had a longer tail than most. He came out while deer hunting at 3:30 this evening.
That's going to be an amazing mount. Congrats to ya.

Smells Like Sulfur

They decimate chickens and turkey, they've also been known to go after small children.

Latest posts