Bobat down

Thekla

I'd had this big tom on the same camera for the last couple years always at night. I always thought it looked like he had a longer tail than most. He came out while deer hunting at 3:30 this evening.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231024_155141_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20231024_155141_Gallery.jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 211
  • 20231031_151600.jpg
    20231031_151600.jpg
    510.2 KB · Views: 209

KTS

Congratulations, that is a really nice spotted cat. Most bobcats in Tennessee are very drab with very few spots on their back and sides. That will make a nice mount or pelt.

Sam Davis

magnificent animals. What's the purpose for killing it? Can't eat it. Cost a fortune to mount. With the loss of farmland and population growth bobcats And foxes are in decline.
I was raised don't kill it unless you have a use for it.

Thekla

magnificent animals. What's the purpose for killing it? Can't eat it. Cost a fortune to mount. With the loss of farmland and population growth bobcats And foxes are in decline.
Gonna mount....donated the meat

KTS

With the loss of farmland and population growth bobcats And foxes are in decline
Can't argue about the foxes being in decline but have to disagree about the bobcats. You would be surprised at just how many bobcats there are today. You wouldn't believe how many cats I get on trail camera on a somewhat small property.
I trapped bobcats on LBL just a few years ago and believe me they are not scarce.

knightrider

Every thing needs to be kept in check, there is more bobcats today than there ever has been!! Kill em all turkey killing machines!

Latest posts