Bittersweet :(

REN

Ended my season this morning. Have been chasing these 3 birds for about 2 weeks and have come close a few times but they always have hens and they never did the same thing 2x. Even this morning they went the complete opposite way as sat morning but this time I had a clue where they were headed and they gobbled good all morning which helped me pin point them as I tried to get around. Leaves being in the trees really helped so I was hidden running down the ridge.

Got in front finally and hit a few gobbles on the tube call and it was finally enough for them to come check out the competition!

Season is over for me and it's a sad sad day. No idea what I'm gonna do now with all my free time but I'm sure my wife is a happy women today

bb0ae88d4b6f8ad475e82675e002499c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TN Larry

Awesome season, congrats! I know what you mean on bittersweet. My son missed a slam dunk shot yesterday morning that would have put us both done. We were both super frustrated, but I told him that at least we still have a chance to play the game again.

catman529

Congrats Jaymie good bird. Got to be satisfying finally knocking one down you've been after a while. I'm starting to get the realization that my season is over as well. I might try to go call for people once or twice if I can. It really is the best time of year

Latest posts