Biologists ever wonder

kaizen leader

Wisconsin is one of my favorite places to gun hunt. Checks stations at the bars and everybody still makes it a communal event. Reminds me of the old days.
It's a big deal. Companies shut down for the week. When I hunted there back in the 60's there were more than 500,000 hunters that week. It was a hell of a thing.

grill-n-man2

Allow me quote a great American " the ,)$@? Germans got nothing to do with it". If you know the answer then you get the sarcastic humor of the post. As I see one did. And to the troll gentleman " that was an attention getter " and " you can think about it just don't do it". another quote from the same great American. Bandit out

Kmushrooman

In Europe, hunters must pass a not-so-basic test of wildlife management knowledge before they can get a hunting license. And don't buy into this idea that is common in the U.S. that Europeans can't own guns or hunt. Gun ownership and hunting are VERY common in most of Europe outside of the big cities. I discuss trail-cams and treestands with hunters all over Europe, especially England and Germany.
When I lived in Germany they had a lot of hunting clubs there.

Latest posts