Food Plots Biologic Non-Typical Clover

KubotaM4900

Ive tried a bag also. Its been planted for about a month now no rain until last week. Its now actually starting to emerge odd for clover usually it appears in the spring. Ive always used co-op seed and stayed away from buck on a bag seed till I had a sample bag of biologic clover plus I threw out in the garden basically to get rid of it. Results with no tillage period basically frost seeded was outstanding. It changed my thoughts completely made me wish Id used it instead of Durana.

Shooter77

2-Step Enabled
SKFOOTER":33su4fy3 said:
I realize this is an old thread but wanted to see if anyone else has planted this clover and how you liked it?

I bought 3 bags on clearance at tractor supply 2 years ago. I planted it at 2 plots (20 yards x 40 yards) and did a small 10 yard x 10 yard in my backyard last year. All three did great and the clover was huge. each of the leaves were size of a quarter. I had a hand full of extra that i through out on in a flower bed last year at my house. I had forgot about it and went to weed it a few week back and had some that was 1' tall. I tried to find more bags of this but I've not been able to find any.