Big Sandy Blind

Midnight rider

I'm new to the area and can't seem to find a blind number map any help would be nice or if you have an open spot for a guy, I know its hard to get into a group especially duck hunters but it never hurts to ask. I'm a pretty good guy i guess (people seem to like me). Not the sharpest tool in the shed but can build just about anything.

TNGunsmoke

2-Step Enabled
With where you are located, you might want to put some picks into Camden Bottoms and Gin Creek if you have some picks left for the draw. Depending on how the draws go, I may be able to get you in one of our blinds a few times. We have a group drawing, but we also have access to a couple of blinds on the main lake in the event we don't draw. On the lake, we hunt out of Eva or Camden near the steam plant. Can't guarantee anything other than a boat ride, ducks have been scarce for us the last couple of seasons.

Midnight rider

With where you are located, you might want to put some picks into Camden Bottoms and Gin Creek if you have some picks left for the draw. Depending on how the draws go, I may be able to get you in one of our blinds a few times. We have a group drawing, but we also have access to a couple of blinds on the main lake in the event we don't draw. On the lake, we hunt out of Eva or Camden near the steam plant. Can't guarantee anything other than a boat ride, ducks have been scarce for us the last couple of seasons.
I appreciate that. I would definitely take you up on any hunt. I have been hunting Old hickory and Priest so i really understand the lack of birds. I told my old group that instead of hunting the one duck flying around Old Hick i would be hunting the two over here LOL.

Latest posts