Best UTV

Planking

Im looking at buying one myself. I was about to buy a Ranger when the price jumped several thousand dollars at check out above the advertised price. Im buying a different brand i just haven't decided which one yet.

FTG-05

Kubota RTV-XG850, a crossover from pure working models (read slow) and the pure recreational high powered go-fast models. Excellent traction and driveability, tops out at about 41-42 on the roads, that's the governed speed; have no idea what actual top speed is. Haven't heard of hack to delete it yet.

Pics:

ECNRYpx.jpg

4hvXUwt.jpg

F5OlUCY.jpg

Gravey

Buddy of mine bought a talon about a year and a half ago and recently sold it for 3,000 more than he paid for it.
I'm going to sale this one and get a 2-seater. When we bought it we thought the boys would go but they're always doing their own thing so it's a waste. That said it is nice to have the back seat to put a bag of extras in case you need it.

UCStandSitter

Bought a Ranger 570 last year with power steering. Perfect for around the house projects and hunting. Wanted to keep it small for tight spots. Like havin a tiny truck in the woods. Find a new use for it every week. Can't believe I waited so long to buy one

Snake

Kubota RTV-XG850, a crossover from pure working models (read slow) and the pure recreational high powered go-fast models. Excellent traction and driveability, tops out at about 41-42 on the roads, that's the governed speed; have no idea what actual top speed is. Haven't heard of hack to delete it yet.

Pics:

ECNRYpx.jpg

4hvXUwt.jpg

F5OlUCY.jpg
That's the only thing I had against them was being slow but they are a tank. Sweet looking ride brother.

Snake

I'm going to sale this one and get a 2-seater. When we bought it we thought the boys would go but they're always doing their own thing so it's a waste. That said it is nice to have the back seat to put a bag of extras in case you need it.
It's great if you have a place that has roads to accommodate them . Heck I got my two seater stuck between two trees !

Spurhunter

One farm I hunt we have a Ranger 800 or 900. I can't remember. It does a good job for hunting has plenty power, and is plenty fast. But it's loud. May just need a muffler. I don't know.

One of my hunting buddies had a John Deere SxS in camo. I liked it pretty well. It did everything we needed it to.

A guy in my deer club has a Honda Pioneer. It is an incredible machine. I can't think of any negatives except the price. If I was buying a SxS, it would be a Pioneer.

UCStandSitter

One farm I hunt we have a Ranger 800 or 900. I can't remember. It does a good job for hunting has plenty power, and is plenty fast. But it's loud. May just need a muffler. I don't know.

One of my hunting buddies had a John Deere SxS in camo. I liked it pretty well. It did everything we needed it to.

A guy in my deer club has a Honda Pioneer. It is an incredible machine. I can't think of any negatives except the price. If I was buying a SxS, it would be a Pioneer.
Steel wool/scouring pads (not Brillo or ones with cleaner in em) shoved into the tailpipe. Be amazed at what that lil bit of baffling will do.

rtaylor

I was in the market for a SXS for the farm. It needed to be mostly for farm and hunting purposes and a little bit of recreation. I looked at every model available and eventually put my name on a waiting list for a Can AM Defender, Honda Pioneer and Kubota Sidekick. They all would have done what I needed. Well Can Am called first so that's what I've got. I've only got 41 miles on it so far but I've worked it pretty dang hard and it has been great. I really don't need top end for anything but I did take it down the road the other day to fill up on gas and got to 60 with plenty of pedal left.

Gravey

Very happy with my 2020 Wolverine 850. Dump bed, ,4500 lb winch, rear locker, top speed of about 57. Best is the price; got it for $11.5k from the dealer when they were closing out that model year.
I didn't look at them but owned a Yamaha Rhino at one time. Other than being cold natured she was a beast. Lock her down and she'd climb a wall.

Snake

Very happy with my 2020 Wolverine 850. Dump bed, ,4500 lb winch, rear locker, top speed of about 57. Best is the price; got it for $11.5k from the dealer when they were closing out that model year.
I thought on these or a Rhino I like Yamahas but ran up on this Can Am Commander at a decent price and it's a great built machine. You can't go wrong with Yamahas IMO .

usanglure

Bought a pioneer 500 back in October, i just use mine for hunting and club work. upsized tires from factory have a roof, windshield front and rear. Does all i need and want.

Latest posts