Best Rangefinder

Jarred525

Thanks! I actually had both the aculon and rx650 on my short list so this was very helpful! I went ahead and pulled the trigger on the rx650.

dirtturner

Go to Ebay and get a used Leica. I have 2. They are nearly 10 years old and work great. Can get one for about that price. Checked out the Vortex but too much red. I mean huge red for an X. Do not like that. Leica's red is subtle yet enough to see without a problem. I have an 800 and a 1000 or 1200. My daughter has one and her boyfriend the other for the last few years.

lightsareout

I picked up a Sig Kilo 850 that i've been using this year, no complaints from me and if you are a bow hunter it does return ARC distance

Coldfusion

I've used the Halo just out to 100 but it's quick, easy, and inexpensive

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

PillsburyDoughboy

Jarred525":3uv9pkpe said:
Thanks! I actually had both the aculon and rx650 on my short list so this was very helpful! I went ahead and pulled the trigger on the rx650.

You will be glad you did

Simple and effective no thrills unit . Does it's job

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TheLBLman

lightsareout":3og2nvqd said:
I picked up a Sig Kilo 850 that i've been using this year, no complaints from me and if you are a bow hunter it does return ARC distance
FOR THE MONEY,
this particular Sig is likely the best value going. Really decent glass in it, feature rich.

I bought one a couple weeks ago to give to a friend for Christmas, and may get one for myself just for archery hunting. Unlike many others, this one is 4x magnification instead of 6x or higher. Far as I'm concerned, less magnification is an advantage for bowhunting, and 4x is plenty out to 4 or 5 hundred yards.

At least at the moment, Cabela's has this one on sale for $159.99.

http://www.cabelas.com/product/hunting/ ... type%3DGNU

If your budget is a little higher and you've been considering the new Leica Rangemaster 2000,
you might want to take a look at the Sig Kilo2000 instead:

http://www.cabelas.com/product/hunting/ ... FN-1100062
I'm even wondering if Leica may be making these for Sig?

ThorThor

X2 on the sig kilo 2000. Two friends have them and love them

Leupold rx1200 is good. But after about 550 you better have a barn to range.

Latest posts