Bergara rifles

ShedAntler

Sportsman's warehouse carries them , not sure how far you are from one but I was in the same boat and made the drive to go handle one before buying .
Great shooting rifles

Call before you go to driving anywhere at this point , stock is down everywhere right now

TNRifleman

To be honest somebody here keeps singing praise for them then he lists 1 for sale almost every time, not sure if he cant make his mind up or what lol .
Haha. I still have plenty of them. Mainly have moved on from my B14's and have almost all Premiers now.
F884412A-DE8A-4AF4-8C73-24C94E48F329.jpeg

mike243

How in the world do you ever get out the door after taking your socks off to play enee meanie minee moe somebody has to stay home lol. That's a great problem to have

clwg97

2-Step Enabled
I have 2 bergara ridges. One in 6.5 creedmoor and one in 300 win mag. I haven't shot the win mag yet but love the creedmoor so far. Extremely accurate. More accurate than I am able to shoot it.

TNRifleman

I know nothing about them but I'm on the market for a new rifle in 22-250. Studying.
If you have any interest in this one, hit me up and I can send you a code for 15% off. This is a new, 2019 model and is a varmint barrel option. Fantastic rifle.

Latest posts