Sold/Expired Beretta Silver Pigeon Wood Xtra 20 ga. O/U

old guy

SPOKEN FOR --THANKS FOR THE INTEREST -- Beretta Silver Pigeon W/ Wood Xtra finish , 20 ga. O/U This gun is NIB never fired , comes with its own hard case , 7 choke tubes & wrench , chamber savers , silver inlays , 26" barrel , 2-3/4 & 3" chambers, auto. ejecters , selective barrels , all paperwork & owners manual. Came from Dr's estate in Dallas Tx. This shotgun is not the standard Silver Pigeon . It is made in Italy and is gorgeous . Will try and post pics this evening. 1750 plus shipping & insurance . you will not find another Silver Pigeon with Xtra Wood , Thanks , Larry 901-829-2507 home #
I have had several questions about " Wood Xtra " it is a dipping process that highlights the grain & gives it the finish . It gives the gun a cover photo finish that is highly durable . Ask someone thats owned one . there is a member that owns two of them , he comments on them in this thread . check it out. also people hold onto them. try finding one . This one is NIB.

SCAN DOWN FOR PICS ...

Last edited:

Mattt

Guys these are nice. I have two. I'm tall and log and it fits better than a citori any day of the week. IMO not even I. The same class. If I wasn't building a new place right now I'd be all over it. I have a 12 and 20. The 12 is known around our circle as Thor's hammer. Anyone who shoots it tries to buy it and the 20 is a magic wand on upland. The 12 goes in the casket with me and the 20 goes to my first born. Damn I wanna buy this

Mattt

Don't quote me on this but I am pretty sure they put a little better wood on the zeta finish also. My 20 has a lot nicer wood than my 12 and they are the same grade.