Sold/Expired Beretta Silver Pigeon 28ga Over/under and ammo

Climber

I have a few over/unders and bought this one new about 18mo ago and used it for one round of sporting clays and about three times at a quail preserve. Less than 5 boxes of shells run through her and she looks and functions like new. Excellent condition. $1600 for gun only (no shells included at this price).

26 1/2" barrel and is built on the "baby" platform and shoulders and shoots excellent. I found I just always reach for my old beat up over/under when hunting so this one never gets used. Comes with everything when new: Papers, box, case, 5 chokes, and everything pictured minus the shells.

I also have 45 boxes of shells and all my hulls for sale. If you want everything, we can make a deal. These prices seem fair and better than what I'm seeing locally. Estate case @ $140 and Winchester case at $160 (I have two of these but only one pictured). Individual boxes of Federal at $15 each and Winchester and Fiocchi at $17 each.

Attachments

• SP2.jpg
    SP2.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 180
  • SP.jpg
    SP.jpg
    108.6 KB · Views: 179
  • SP3.jpg
    SP3.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 181
  • SP4.jpg
    SP4.jpg
    179.3 KB · Views: 160
I have a few over/unders and bought this one new about 18mo ago and used it for one round of sporting clays and about three times at a quail preserve. Less than 5 boxes of shells run through her and she looks and functions like new. Excellent condition. $1600 for gun only (no shells included at this price).

26 1/2" barrel and is built on the "baby" platform and shoulders and shoots excellent. I found I just always reach for my old beat up over/under when hunting so this one never gets used. Comes with everything when new: Papers, box, case, 5 chokes, and everything pictured minus the shells.

I also have 45 boxes of shells and all my hulls for sale. If you want everything, we can make a deal. These prices seem fair and better than what I'm seeing locally. Estate case @ $140 and Winchester case at $160 (I have two of these but only one pictured). Individual boxes of Federal at $15 each and Winchester and Fiocchi at $17 each

I also have 45 boxes of shells and all my hulls for sale. If you want everything, we can make a deal. These prices seem fair and better than what I'm seeing locally. Estate case @ $140 and Winchester case at $160 (I have two of these but only one pictured). Individual boxes of Federal at $15 each and Winchester and Fiocchi at $17 each.
Very interested. Can you call me at 256-303-2336.
Thanks

Latest posts