benelli supernova?

tickweed

Good gun, bought one when they first came out years ago. Sold it after one season, mainly due to the fact I never really liked the way it looked. So space age looking! Still , if it says Benilli, it's good!

A

Anonymous

SBE 2 is the only way to go if your going to spend that kind of money.Best shotgun bar none! I like how the fore grip is narrow compared to the supernova. Just feels perfect in your hands.

holstonangler

SBE 2 for me, i had to finance mine, but it was worthwhile. I learned my lesson in Argentina while using a remington(burned it up the first day). Also try shooting 3.5's all morning with a pump, you will be sore!

BigOrangeHunter

Hunted with a Nova for 5 or 6 years. Not a pretty gun and the forearm did rattle, but never had one bit of trouble with reliability. Upgraded to the SBEII two years ago after the Nova (and several other firearms) was stolen. Love the SBEII, very smooth, never had any reliability issues.
For those not wanting a gun they have to clean: any piece of equipment that I pay that much money for and but through the abuse of duck hunting warrants taking 10 minutes at the end of the weekend to do a quick cleaning. Take care of your stuff and it will take care of you.

Latest posts