BaseBall Playoffs Getya Programs here

DaveB

Baseball playoffs are under way.
I really liked the way the D-backs played. They are going to be tough.

I think Cleveland has had their Series with The Streak.

Yankees looked good and for the first time I liked the way Girardi coached.

Houston beat Boston, the Red Sox manager looked like he was sticking with Sale until next week. Houston is strong with the bat. I am wondering if Gattis has come out of his hibernation, he looked good.

Early to make a pick but I told my Boys that I thought NY has the talent and the Cubs and Dodgers will fall like leaves.

Yanks over Nats in 4 or D-backs in 7.

Scioto

I'm excited for the baseball playoffs. I hope this is the year. With the Red Sox and Cubs having done it, I hope the Indians
Break the 69 year drought. I don't like the 5'game DS format. Gives advantage to the lesser teams. I actually expect
The Nats to choke as usual. Same for the Dodgers.

Go Tribe! Get it done!

DaveB

Yankees looked rattled last night. They will have to get their bats going or they won't even see Kluber before they are eliminated.

D-D game tonight at 9:30 central. The D-backs need to get Dodgers on their heels and keep them that way. Greinke cannot pitch yet, I'm thinking a bullpen game. Maybe all of them.

Chicago and Nationals at 6:30. I would like to see the Cubs get trounced, beaten back into last century, even if Harper gets ten home runs it would be worth it.

Scioto

"Believeland"? Yeah right. More like "Chokeland." SMDH. And to collapse not only again, but against the hated Yankees no less.

DaveB

The Yankees did a good job of tearing out Clevelands heart and stomping on it. Not as good as what Houston did to Boston. You could not tell that one of the two teams just had a steak of 22 straight wins. Couple of times it seemed to me Cleveland was going through the motions.

I was saddened to see D-backs go down like leafs in the wind. They need pitching. Interesting to see what La Russa does.

Don't see how Yanks can keep up with the Astros. Still, the Bosox win may have Houston thinking they are unbeatable.

Chicago and Washington play one more game for all the marbles. Dodgers will beat the Cubs, Lose to the Nats.

Are we going to see a for real Dodgers-Yankees World Series???

Latest posts