Bad Boy Buggy?

Hatchee

Does anyone here have any personal experience with them?
We got a new lease this year with a good road system.
I've got some medical issues that's hampering my walking
around and I'd rather not use the 4 wheeler due to the noise.
The price on the brand new ones has always been out of reach
but I'ver been seeing used ones, in good shape that
are more in my price range.
Any input?
Thanks in advance, PHILLIP

remke

A buddy of mine has had one for a few years now, and he loves it. it seems to be a little limited on speed while getting to the woods, but you dont hear anything but the wheels rolling down the road.

rem270

i had an electric golf cart and sold it because i was always worried if it would run out of juice and had to constantly clean the battery cables all the time.

AllOutdoors

They will beat you to death. You will need a 60 acred field to turn it around. Then their use is very limited in the woods. Get the rack on top leaned over against a tree on a hill and it will make for an interesting day. Just might require a saw to get out.

W.Seay

do yourself a favor................... dont buy one!!!!! TRUST ME!money pit and when you replace the batteries, get ready to spend a couple thousand. They are WAAAYYY over priced for what they are!

landman

Don't own one, have hunted with guys that have them, the older models have hurt several people with the brakes on hills.
I know of one 10 yr old boy that was killed on one, when his father worked for people in the Hunting TV industry.

But Titan does have a new Hybrid Gas and Elect

BlackBelt

I had seriously looked at getting a Bad Boy Buggie a couple of years ago. The only thing that kept me from doing so was that I needed a ATV/UTV type that could go into the bed of my truck.
The weight on the Bad Boy Buggie was WAY too much to put in the back of my truck compared to a 600 lb ATV. I guess it's the batteries that add the hundreds of extra pounds to the BBB...but I don't know that for sure.

(where I hunt/ride is not ground that you can pull a trailer with a ATV in it. It has to go in the bed of the truck).

Latest posts