Backpack for Crossbow hunting

Kybowhunter64

Ive been looking online at different hunting backpacks that can carry a crossbow. Does any of you fellas use a backpack that carrie your crossbow? If so what kind do you have? Ive looked at a few different brands like "Insights Hunting, Allen packs, and ALPS Outdoorz. I'm wanting to get one for my dad. Any help would be appreciated fellas!

Mr.Bro

I use a Badlands Persuit model that has several straps that I use to haul in my crossbow. They also make an add on pouch for rifles and compounds.

DMD

Here is how I solved the "how to carry my crossbow" conundrum. I have a tactical backpack, I put "d-ring" clips on the molle strap up toward my shoulders. I then purchased a 3 point tactical sling - two points clip to the shoulders. Then, I purchased a d-ring strap that goes around the stock of my xbow. The third point of the sling clips to it. The xbow hangs in front of me, all the weight is on my shoulder and back, I just put my hand on the grip and push a little to keep the xbow away from my legs. I can have it in shooting position (if needed) in just a second. It has worked better than I could ever imagine!

The cost (excluding backpack) - about $20 total. Plus...if you want to save a little money, I made a spare three point sling out of parachute cord and some clips I had laying around the house. That lowers the price to about zero!

Attachments

• tactical sling.jpg
    tactical sling.jpg
    13.1 KB · Views: 1,281
  • d ring strap.jpg
    d ring strap.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 1,282

Latest posts