Awesome weather this weekend!

MUP

This looks like a perfect scenario for an awesome hunt this weekend!
cold weekend.JPG

DoubleRidge

Agree....I've moved some vacation days from early this week to Friday and all of next week...fantastic timing for a cold front...daytime movement should increase significantly.

UCStandSitter

Based on cam traffic the last two days I almost wanna go before it cools off. Seems a bit backwards thinking but, my cams have been on fire since yesterday morning. Going to watch today and tomorrow. Might make a game time decision on Friday.

MUP

Based on cam traffic the last two days I almost wanna go before it cools off. Seems a bit backwards thinking but, my cams have been on fire since yesterday morning. Going to watch today and tomorrow. Might make a game time decision on Friday.
I've still got to get some stands ready, so I may carry my ML along and work on some stands a couple evenings this week as well.

JCDEERMAN

Agree....I've moved some vacation days from early this week to Friday and all of next week...fantastic timing for a cold front...daytime movement should increase significantly.
Totally agree and you are very lucky! I'll be out there Thursday - Sunday this week and also Thursday- Sunday next week. I wish I could take back thurs and fri this week and move to mon-tues next week. Oh well, selfishly hoping for the cooler air a day or two earlier than predicted. Can't ask for much better timing

UCStandSitter

I've still got to get some stands ready, so I may carry my ML along and work on some stands a couple evenings this week as well.
Seasons change but my weapon doesn't. Still bow only for me. Everything is set. I just can't seem to get over this flu mess enough to go. Still coughing like a TB patient so much so I ripped an ab muscle (yeah they are there under my belt of fat). Pretty painful to climb a tree right now. If I can get the cough to stop though, I'm gonna go anyway. Tired of being stuck at home.

MUP

Seasons change but my weapon doesn't. Still bow only for me. Everything is set. I just can't seem to get over this flu mess enough to go. Still coughing like a TB patient so much so I ripped an ab muscle (yeah they are there under my belt of fat). Pretty painful to climb a tree right now. If I can get the cough to stop though, I'm gonna go anyway. Tired of being stuck at home.
Buddy I'm still coughing from covid myself. Hoping I don't pop a gut as well, worse at night and in the morning tho. Hope you kick it quick and get out there!

UCStandSitter

Buddy I'm still coughing from covid myself. Hoping I don't pop a gut as well, worse at night and in the morning tho. Hope you kick it quick and get out there!
Same to ya. Never ripped anything in my stomach before. Feels like I'm getting stabbed every time I cough. Ol man had this problem some years back and has been callin me a wuss for two weeks. lol

CHRIS WILSON

If I didn't have to work, I'd be out all day on Friday ahead of that major cold front coming in. I have a feeling it'll push some good movement ahead of it.

MUP

If I didn't have to work, I'd be out all day on Friday ahead of that major cold front coming in. I have a feeling it'll push some good movement ahead of it.
I'm going to try to get out there after work, strap up a stand and sit till dark myself. Then, back in the same stand in the morning. My best producing stand over the years on the property, and I think the time is right to sit in it.