ATV/UTV registration: Question

BlackBelt

The only reason I asked was because his title and sticker came via the County Clerks Office.
I was wondering if his dealer submitted that to the clerks office because the vehicle was street legal. But apparently it is an atv, so I am thinking his dealer just really goes the extra mile for customers, and should be commended for that.
Any dealer that works hard for a customer is one I would be happy to drive across the state to deal with.

Laserman1

Most who got across state lines ( me included) do so so they can avoid the tax. The only problem with this is you cannot get a title in Tennessee without registering the atv. TN titles the orv just like a motorcycle. If you sell and the buyer wants a title you are out of luck. You can buy with a bill of sale but won't get a title.

KPH

True. But the sticker has nothing to do with making a OHRV street legal. It supposedly confirms you paid sales tax on it to the state.
I had known some who had trouble selling their atv with out so I was glade to have the title and besides I mite get asked for it sometime.

Latest posts