Armadillo’s

44 mag

They have been coming out of the woodwork. I have killed 8 in the last week. 5 of them today while finishing up getting ready for juvenile. But it got me to thinking.

Do they raid turkey nest and eat the eggs or just tear up food plots?

Also my son asked me if they were an invasive species and my first thought was yes they are but they are not introduced but migrated naturally so I am not sure what that is called. I know they don't belong and are not native. What's your thoughts

44 mag

I've seen and killed more this year than ever seems like every bean field we cut is full of them
I am in the same boat. I do not have bean fields but when I go to the hunting property they are in every food plot and in the middle of the road. I have killed more in the last week than I usually kill all year.

Big Pop

They have been coming out of the woodwork. I have killed 8 in the last week. 5 of them today while finishing up getting ready for juvenile. But it got me to thinking.

Also my son asked me if they were an invasive species and my first thought was yes they are but they are not introduced but migrated naturally so I am not sure what that is called. I know they don't belong and are not native. What's your thoughts
They are actually considered illegal alien invaders, but not by the current administration.😁

Duck dogn

No kidding we had killed 40 plus in three days now we killed 30 in less than 24 hrs have videos too lol I have noticed my turkey poults have increased sincei started trapping last year then this invasion of opposums and half shells.

44 mag

No kidding we had killed 40 plus in three days now we killed 30 in less than 24 hrs have videos too lol I have noticed my turkey poults have increased sincei started trapping last year then this invasion of opposums and half shells.
Holy crap. That's a lot of armadillos

Omega

They are now in my area, haven't see a live one, but one dead right by my driveway in the street, and two more just a few hundred yards down the road. I am now on the look out, these guys can root up an area pretty quickly.

FTG-05

Killed one with my RTV the other day, a first for me. I forgot to go see if his carcass was still there today or if the yotes got it.

DeerMan66

They are everywhere in the woods on our lease. Every ridge I go on I see one or where they have been in the leaves. Never seen this many.

JCDEERMAN

My cousin killed 4 and missed one on Sunday. I saw 2 within 30 yards of my stand I got in Friday afternoon. Didn't have a gun on me though

Latest posts