AR rifle and pistol Sell thru July 4th

Rebels20

How exactly do you shoot with that style of brace?
I assume you are referring to the pistol model? I ordered the rifle model and its well built for the price and has great reviews and lifetime warranties from that manufacturer. As for the pistol model, I am sure someone can chime in but you can order stocks for them I believe.

younggun308

2-Step Enabled
I assume you are referring to the pistol model? I ordered the rifle model and its well built for the price and has great reviews and lifetime warranties from that manufacturer. As for the pistol model, I am sure someone can chime in but you can order stocks for them I believe.
I see. Looking at it, I wondered if it's meant to be "chicken-winged" and fired from the hip. 🤣

Rebels20

Had a lil trouble with them as well as a few buddies a couple years ago. Maybe they have their operations sorted these days.
If you are talking about battlehawkarmory. I received mine pretty fast and got tracking number that afternoon after ordering. Hopefully no one else has issues. If its the rifle I read alot of reviews on diff sites and so far so good with mine. The actual adjustable stock and rifle do not seem to be made cheap.

UCStandSitter

If you are talking about battlehawkarmory. I received mine pretty fast and got tracking number that afternoon after ordering. Hopefully no one else has issues. If its the rifle I read alot of reviews on diff sites and so far so good with mine. The actual adjustable stock and rifle do not seem to be made cheap.
Referring to Radical

UCStandSitter

I hate to hear that. Not sure how long ago that was, but I havent seen alot of negatives in the reviews on these ar's. Hopefully they took care of whatever issues you had and corrected the problem.
Got our money back. Some FTF stuff and one was an issue with receiving the item. This was 2019 I think so likely they have sorted things. I hope so

Rebels20

I have one of their AR with the stainless barrel in 223 and its pretty great for the price. Havent had any issues with mine personally, I did replace the trigger on it as that was the only area that kinda sucked (but I expected that for the price)
very pleased with the two I ordered as well.

Latest posts