Apple Wood

Dodge Man

Well I posted this a few months back and had a few people ask about it but nobody ever came and got any. I still have a whole apple tree cut up, in my barn and it's been drying for at least 3 months. I'm not trying to just get rid of it all, I am more just offering if anybody wants some they are welcome to come get some. It's great for cooking with or smoking with but a little goes a long way.

G8rntn

Good deed you are offering.... Not many people left would offer things up without something in return. If u wasn't so far I would take u up on that.

TAFKAP

Dodge Man said:
Well I posted this a few months back and had a few people ask about it but nobody ever came and got any. I still have a whole apple tree cut up, in my barn and it's been drying for at least 3 months. I'm not trying to just get rid of it all, I am more just offering if anybody wants some they are welcome to come get some. It's great for cooking with or smoking with but a little goes a long way.

I'll vouch for this....great source if you're in the area. Next time I'm up that way, I'll give you a shout. I'm down to my last log.

chunkandwind

I come to Dyersburg every couple weeks. I will PM you before the next trip and get some. Very generous of you. Thanks a bunch.

Any days better than others?

chunkandwind

I smoked a couple butts today and used some of it. Dang it was good.
Thanks again man. If you have any left in a couple weeks I will be back through and would love some more.

TAFKAP

THere's nothing like the mild smell of apple wood smoldering on the grill. And if you're into woodworking, that stuff has a great look to it, as well. It almost tears me up to saw some chunks off the mitre saw, just to burn it.

Latest posts