AP poll

THEdonkey0515

Mississippi st, Oregon, FSU, and TCU, are the playoff teams at the moment bama in the 5th spot.
I think everyone thought bama would be back in after the beat LSU on the road at NIGHT!! And auburn lost! Down to one SEC team at the moment!
Its gonna get crazy If bama beats miss st. Can that really knock them out of the playoffs? That would not be right miss st. Be out with 1 loss to bama but Oregon and TCU and bama stay in with one loss to worse teams? But some one would have to move over to make room for bama? If that happens? And its possible TCU and Oregon blow the doors off the teams they play next so if that happens how do they move down? FSU as long as they win there gonna be in the top 4. So its gonna be crazy how they make room for bama to move up if they beat MISS st.

Wrangler95

TCU has Kansas,Texas and Iowa State left,I dont believe TCU will lose again.Florida State has Miami,Boston College and Florida left,Only away game is against Miami,they could lose one or more of these games,at least I have hope!Oregon has Colorado and at Oregon State left and the Oregon State game will be played at Oregon State and they usually play Oregon tough!Miss St has Alabama,Vanderbilt and Ole Miss left to play,they could very well lose two games here.Miss. State has the hardest row to hoe for sure!!

THEdonkey0515

I dont think FSU or TCU will get beat again!. I Think Mississippi st. Will get beat atleast once! Gotta remember bama if they want back in has to beat Mississippi st. And auburn! Now thats gonna be a challenge. Gonna get crazy next few weeks

Wrangler95

I'm picking Miss St or Auburn to beat Alabama,they could be no SEC team in the playoff,I still believe Miss St has the best chance for a SEC team to make the playoffs.If Miss St loses only one game,I believe they will probably only drop from #1 to #4 in playoff.

Hangnail

One loss might sink MSU. They play absolutely nobody in their out of conference schedule. I kinda like Alabama in their current position. They know they have to win every game or it's over. If that doesn't get them up for each game, nothing will.

I gotta laugh at the TCU love. Anyone team that will allow another to score 63 on them has no business in the playoffs for any reason. That goes for Baylor too. I don't think either of these teams would be much in the SEC West.

Latest posts