Anyone with suggestions for selling hunt?

John & Teresa - EWA

John won a Illinois hunt and it looks like he may not be able to take advantage of it. Anyone have suggestions on the best way/places to try to sell or auction this off?

John & Teresa - EWA

The hunt is with Kyle Weiter who does Adrenalin Outdoors TV (Sportsman Channel). He has some different properties/counties that he hunts in Western, Central & Southeast Ill. It is a 5 day hunt and is suppose to be filmed and then on his TV program.

If I remember correctly from the tax paperwork we had to fill out it is suppose to be valued at around $3,000. (Could be a little off on that.) Don't know if it can be transferred to next year.

UPSman

2-Step Enabled
Stay focused Richard...remember Co, remember Co, remember Co :grin: If either of you two cannot take advantage of it, I'd post it on 24hrcampfire, Bowsite or Archerytalk. I'd say you could get rid of it easily there.

bowriter

R.I.P.
Wouldn't you have to have the permission of the host first? I am assuming, since you said "won", no money changed hands. I'd check with the host.

Boone 58

Yep def. check with the host first and see, who knows he may let you transfer to next year since injury is involved?

Latest posts