Anyone priced DER/turnips lately?

Quailman

Hey guys, just checking on the price you're paying for rape and turnips. I picked some up the other day at the local Co-Op, but didn't buy much because the price was high, IMO.

If you have a source in the Winchester/Murfreesboro area where I can buy at a reasonable price, let me know. Would like to finish up my fall plots next weekend after this rain moves through this week.

Thanks!

timberjack86

I bought some shot plot at winchester walmart. Does a half acre for 10 bucks. I planted it but it hasnt rained. The week I planted we had a good chance for rain and it hasnt rained since I planted :(

Andy S.

Bayou Buck said:
It was in Somerville on Hwy 64
It was either one of two stores. Somerville Co-Op (south side of 64), 901-465-3655 or Somerville Farm Supply (north side of 64), 901.465.2844. Both of these stores are located in Fayette County about one hour east of Memphis.

Bayou Buck

Andy S. said:
Bayou Buck said:
It was in Somerville on Hwy 64
It was either one of two stores. Somerville Co-Op (south side of 64), 901-465-3655 or Somerville Farm Supply (north side of 64), 901.465.2844. Both of these stores are located in Fayette County about one hour east of Memphis.

It was the farm supply. The co-op was closed so I went there.

TNlandowner

Thanks for the tip Gentlemen, Somerville Farm Co-op has great prices if it is fresh seed. Carroll Cnty Co-op DER seed is priced @ $2.89 / lb. I should have read the forum before buying this year's seeds.