Anyone know of public access spots to trout fish in Townsend.

416wbymag

I have been around the covered bridge and it was very shallow and the banks were grown up. The walking bridge close to the abby was taken as well as right before the park. Those are the only places I know to park and not walk a mile to fish.

Buzzard Breath

Go to the Y turn right take first left go to the end of the road, park then walk across bridge take the right fork cross that bridge then start fishing
That's a good plan, but if you keep going and cross the creek at the old washed out logging era bridge, then follow the creek to the left to the top of the falls, you'll get into some of the southern strain brook trout that they used to restock Lynn Camp with.

turk870

That's a good plan, but if you keep going and cross the creek at the old washed out logging era bridge, then follow the creek to the left to the top of the falls, you'll get into some of the southern strain brook trout that they used to restock Lynn Camp with.
Yep but he said he didn't want to walk far,
I also like cutting across and starting at the mouth of Sam's creek up to the falls, a lot of climbing but have always done well in that section
Last time I was up there above the falls got to show my photographer (wife) how well a timber rattler blends in

Latest posts