Anyone know a deer processor in Fayette County?

CPerkins

I hunt in Somerville and I will following this closely too. The one in Moscow is the closest that I know of. There was a guy in between Moscow and Somerville, but last time I went by there he had closed up shop.

Hope this post turns something up.

Boll Weevil

Other than the two mentioned on Hwy57 outside Moscow and the other in Grand Junction, I don't know of another that's closer that I'd recommend. I'm sure someone will chime in with other recommendations though.

TJS209

Chambers Deer Processing - 19600 HWY. 57 - Moscow, TN 38057 - (901)-877-3961 (Free 5)
Burris Deer Processing - 65 Charleston Rd- Moscow, TN 38057 - (901) 877-3759 (Free 82)
Custom Deer Processing - 105 Jody Rd - Medon, TN 38356 - (731) 658-6201 (Free 45)
Kimery Deer Processing - 301 Hwy 57 East - Grand Junction, TN - (731) 764-2499 (Free 48)

I've never had any trouble with Custom deer processing and Kimery
I will never go to Jacks again.

Artemas

Everyone on my leases uses Burris in Moscow which was Glenn's. only thing I didn't like was the summer sausage. Seemed to dry to me. Excellent on everything else. He has deer donated to him so generally if you get ground you get more than what the deer would produce say if you got roast and steaks ect. You'll have to ask him how he does that.

Dsmartin311

Stu Burris in Moscow is who we use. Excellent people to deal with. I've called them as they were closing and they waited on me to get there with a few doe last year. Reasonably priced with quick turnaround time.

WRbowhunter

wasn't there a guy that opened one in his garage in lakeland? I use Burris in Moscow. does good work.But during early bow he has been closing at 5 pm so if I killed one late afternoon might take it to chambers

Squiggs

Johnnie Pattat, North of Somerville on Hebron Drive, ph. 901/212-3168. Sorry, don't know the address, just know how to get there...

Andy S.

Squiggs said:
Johnnie Pattat....
I just called this cat to ask him about his operation and he told me that he "just does it periodically for certain people." I got the hint and told him thanks and we hung up. I thought I should post this for others to see. Your mileage may vary.

ItsBrowNdown90

Ive taken mine to chambers couple times last year. He skimped me on my meat. I got probably a 6inch single piece of backstrap back from a 185# buck last year. Didnt go through my meat till I got to the house. And yes his sausage does taste a little funky.

Latest posts