Sold/Expired Anyone in the market for...

Specializedjon

It's official....

"Back off Suckas"

@Hduke86 I feel the love brother. Daniel and I have worked out our boot/grinder deal and the rifle handoff. MUP and I need you do another covert insertion to retrieve the 30-30 though.

Us Army Training GIF by GoArmy

rem270

It's official....

"Back off Suckas"

@Hduke86 I feel the love brother. Daniel and I have worked out our boot/grinder deal and the rifle handoff. MUP and I need you do another covert insertion to retrieve the 30-30 though.

Us Army Training GIF by GoArmy
Glad you got the 30-30. If you ever decide to sell it..... Well never mind I'm not even going there again 🤣 😂🤣

Don'tDrinkTinks

I have a Winchester 94 consecutive serial number lever and carbine teddy roosevelt set from 69'. New and never had a round in them. Even have the boxes. They are from my son's great grandfather for me to pass down when I see fit.

I've always wondered what they're worth.

Specializedjon

I have a Winchester 94 consecutive serial number lever and carbine teddy roosevelt set from 69'. New and never had a round in them. Even have the boxes. They are from my son's great grandfather for me to pass down when I see fit.

Probably sitting on $5k at the moment. That'll only go up I recon. Very cool

Reactions: MUP

Methane

I hope you're buying ammo when you see it on the shelves. It'd be a shame if the recipient isn't able to shoot it if they want to. I only say this because it's hard to find .30/.30 sometimes.

SALTMAN

Methane , never thought about that . Guess I need to start looking . Think I got a few . Have thought about shooting a deer or two with it , for old times sake . My next older brother gave it to me before he passed and he keeps telling me to pass it on to one of my grandchildren , or great grandchildren , not to screw it up ! That's why I been looking for a pre 64 , mod 94 but every time I see one on here , it's already gone . He also had a 94 , gave it to my nephew and he traded it for some piece of junk . I killed a lot of deer with it and would have paid him a good sum for it ?

Snake

Methane , never thought about that . Guess I need to start looking . Think I got a few . Have thought about shooting a deer or two with it , for old times sake . My next older brother gave it to me before he passed and he keeps telling me to pass it on to one of my grandchildren , or great grandchildren , not to screw it up ! That's why I been looking for a pre 64 , mod 94 but every time I see one on here , it's already gone . He also had a 94 , gave it to my nephew and he traded it for some piece of junk . I killed a lot of deer with it and would have paid him a good sum for it ?
I have a pre 64 model 94 SM but trying to pass it down to one of my grandsons but if I ever decide to sell it I'll contact you first sir .

Latest posts