Anyone hiding a unmolested Rem. 1100 in 20 or 12 near Memphis?

Sharecropper

I'd buy one in average to good shape pretty quick if offered at $500 to $700.
Appreciate any leads on a 204 semi auto as well.
'Thanks

reloadxx

2-Step Enabled
I know where a 20ga is that has had the barrel cut and taped for choke tube all done at briley chokes. But not for that price. It's my wife's I will see what she is wants for it. May cost you a kidney

Sharecropper

Gravey

Lol
have you looked up how far from Memphis that is?
If you'll make the trip and find me a modified barrel on the way, I'd be a buyer! It looks in great shape, exactly the type I'm looking to buy.
Kimber see's it like I am, definitely dropping in price if you look around.

Gatodoc, please let me know after you've some homework and I appreciate you letting me know.
Never heard of Mosheim and don't really care where it is so didn't look it up. Just trying to be helpful…my bad! Good luck with your search. Carry on!

Sharecropper

Gravey,
I was just kidding you, I looked at the gun and loved it, then looked at the town and it's on the Far East side. Shipping plus registration fee cost an additional $200 for me, just trying to save a few bucks that's all

Sharecropper

Thank you Bigshot, I've found several within the parameters I posted.
i plan on making my selection's from those, i do appreciate your offer.

SSlater

Gravey,
I was just kidding you, I looked at the gun and loved it, then looked at the town and it's on the Far East side. Shipping plus registration fee cost an additional $200 for me, just trying to save a few bucks that's all
No registration or BC. You can mail long guns to each other in state if you're both TN residents. This doesn't apply to handguns.

Latest posts