Anyone here participate in the Lincoln county "Kids Hunting for a Cure"?

FTG-05

It's a TWRA program where landowners allow a youth hunter along with a non-hunting adult access to hunting land for the Youth Deer Day (Oct. 28 this year). I did it a couple years ago, then they suspended the program for a couple years due to the scamdemic and now they are starting it up again.

The GW called me a couple days ago and asked if I would participate again this year and of course I said Yes. I have just under 40 acres and two 6x8' deer shooting houses, perfect for a Father/Kid(s) situation.

Just wondering if anyone else has participated in this program.

More info: https://www.kidshuntingforacure.org/

tellico4x4

Have not, but going to contact them & discuss hosting a hunt. I wonder how many participants ( hunters) they usually have?
Edit:
Sent them an email from their site with questions.

Last edited:

Copes

I participate in the event as a guide and host. I believe I heard the someone in organization say had around 75 hunters this event. I might be wrong on the exact number but it is certainly a worthy event for St Judes and also the young hunters.

44 mag

I participate in the event as a guide and host. I believe I heard the someone in organization say had around 75 hunters this event. I might be wrong on the exact number but it is certainly a worthy event for St Judes and also the young hunters.
How many people do they have at one time? I would be interested in hosting a hunt but I could only accommodate 3 hunters maybe 4 max.

Latest posts