Anyone having trouble with Rage

buckhorn40

I just started using them this year and have only shot one deer. I really like the results. They are a little pricey though.
FirstKill003.jpg
[/img]

Headhunter

Interseting LCU, I have been trying to find a trip to Africa for plains game and every outfitter I have talked to (I do not and will not shoot expandables) has told me they do not allow expandables for hunting, no exceptions.

Winchester

Headhunter said:
Interseting LCU, I have been trying to find a trip to Africa for plains game and every outfitter I have talked to (I do not and will not shoot expandables) has told me they do not allow expandables for hunting, no exceptions.
Smart outfitters, I dont blame them a bit. Same thing at many bow huntling only places here in the states, 'Tara' is a good example, no expandables allowed!

hard county

My brother shoots rage, I still stick with the muzzys Ive always used, but I will reiterate two things, they leave a big hole and they have weak blades. He has shot two (one two blade and one three blade) and the head has broken off of both. I like the small fixed blades because
A. If you shoot them in the right spot it doesnt matter and
B. When I miss I usually miss right into the shoulder blade where penetration is more important than hole size. This also holds true for a spinal cord shot.
If you gut shoot a lot of deer I would thing rage would be about the best you could get.

Latest posts