Anyone got white deer?

catman529

Does anyone have albinos on their land that show up for the camera? I know we have a few in our area but not where I can hunt and I don't have a trail cam anyway.

Speaking of which, I need to get back out in the woods by my church and see how mr. white's antlers are growing this year. They were pretty nice looking last year.

dh1984

i don't have any around here because of the poachers we have here in my littel town.they see any white deer they will blast them just to have something to talk about.

BSK

I've seen some albinos in metro Nashville, but not on my hunting property.

This piebald is the closest thing to albino I have gotten a picture of:

Piebald.jpg

Boone 58

Which is a very confusing rule!!! how did we let that legislation pass to protect a "white" genetically deficient deer?. The PETA group musta slipped one in on us. just my two cents worth!! :crazy:

Beekeeper

camoman270 said:
Which is a very confusing rule!!! how did we let that legislation pass to protect a "white" genetically deficient deer?. The PETA group musta slipped one in on us. just my two cents worth!! :crazy:
Politics and wildlife management just don't mix!!

stik

camoman270 said:

i don't see the confusion. if it has the least bit of color, it is legal. pure albino(pink eyes, hooves...) it is not.

somebody with some connections to the state legislature thought they were pretty and wanted them protected despite TWRA's protests.

Latest posts