Anybody see wild hogs in Clay or Jackson County

ROVERBOY

I wondered if anybody sees hogs in Clay or Jackson county. I hear in certain areas that they are taking up residence. I've not seen any in about 5 years. The one I saw was in the Brimstone Creek area, close to the river.

A

Anonymous

Haven't seen any hogs in my neck of Jackson County but i've seen some yotes and bobcats

ROVERBOY

I keep expecting hogs to be here about anytime. They're all around me right now. I really don't want'em here either.

Locksley

Well there have been hogs seen in Clay county around Brimstone creek. They move into the fields by the river from the rugged overgrown creek-bed and then back up the creek-bed at day light.

tn/kyhunter

They are in Standing Stone fairly thick, its just a matter of time before they drop down to the feilds and river bottoms in jackson and clay counties. They are also on the north side of dale hollow towards ky, so if they don't get killed they will eventually take over and it will be a usual sight.

mathews338

guy i know killed one couple years back in jackson co. right on clay co. line at brimstone on corp property and another was run over by a car on big bottom road. that's all i've heard of here in jackson. i got a lease on dry mill creek in clay co. and that heads up around standing stone which has lots of hogs, guy up the creek from us has killed several the past few years.

Latest posts