Anybody need a 4 bank charger ?

7mm08

My buddy here in Beaufort is switching over to Lithium batteries and charger….

He just pulled it today. Figured someone might be considering a charger. He is not sure on a price just yet. So before you buy a new one…..

PS HE has an electrical boat service here in Beaufort. Retired from Duke Power as an EE and started a business installing anything electrical on boats

Let me know if your interested and I can put you in touch with him

View attachment 191645

Attachments

• IMG_2424.jpeg
    IMG_2424.jpeg
    278 KB · Views: 62
Last edited:
Reactions: scn

BigCityBubba

Will that not charge lithium batteries?
The new ones state on the charger that they were designed to handle lithiums. The older models just say AGM and wet cell. I would contact Dual Pro and find out directly from them. That being said, you can still find the older ones new in box for around $550.

7mm08

I just moved to SC. JIM who lives here in SC wants $250 plus S&H via UPS. HE's a busy retired guy so sorry for a price delay. He had to figure out what a used one might go for since new ones are over $450- 500.

I will ship it for him and if you want you can text or call him if you have questions about it.

Few pics from today

Attachments

• IMG_2833.jpeg
    IMG_2833.jpeg
    74.1 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG_2476.jpeg
    IMG_2476.jpeg
    180.6 KB · Views: 18

Hduke86

I just moved to SC. JIM who lives here in SC wants $250 plus S&H via UPS. HE's a busy retired guy so sorry for a price delay. He had to figure out what a used one might go for since new ones are over $450- 500.

I will ship it for him and if you want you can text or call him if you have questions about it.

Few pics from today
Looks like a "rough" kind of day

Latest posts