anybody carry insurance on their ATV?

BlackBelt

I was talking with my State Farm insurance rep yesterday and he mentioned that the insurance on my 4-wheeler would be about $37 a year with a $500 deductible if anything happened to it. He called me later and said that if I wanted to add full coverage to include medical payments to others if they were hurt on the ATV, and any other things that could happen, it would be $91 a year.
Didn't seem like bad rates to me, but I have no frame of reference as to what would be good or bad.
Anyone here insure their ATV?

mike243

i have full coverage with progressive,$75 a year,had it for 5 years or so & probaly get a old fart discount :) mike243

mike243

ratsnakeboogy said:
Dang, I;m getting scre*ed. I pay $280 a year just for theft.
I thought farm bureau had good rates?
only on my home insurance are they cheaper than everybody else,i use others for auto & my 4 wheeler,mike243

MJM99

ratsnakeboogy said:
Dang, I;m getting scre*ed. I pay $280 a year just for theft.
I thought farm bureau had good rates?

I have everything with Farm Bureau, and got full coverage on my 2005 500 Foreman for about 165.00 per year when I bought it new. Still have the coverage. They said it would be covered if it fell out of my truck going down the road, if I hit a tree, if parked and the thing rolled off in the river, etc. It was covered. I asked alot of "what if" questions that day..lol..

Latest posts