Any Subscription Lease Websites worth a flip?

Strict

Any of the online companies that you pay a subscription to access their lease listings worth dealing with? Looking for TN, KY, IL, or North MS leases.

ttf909

Leased one thru base camp several years back. The lease description was misrepresented. The next year the lease description was not changed and the lease agent was informed their description is wrong . so whoever took it got the same suprise that I did unless they went and looked it over first.
It made a huge difference on this tract . The short of it , just look the land over first. That can present a problem as time won't be on your side when trying to beat others to the lease.

Strict

Leased one thru base camp several years back. The lease description was misrepresented. The next year the lease description was not changed and the lease agent was informed their description is wrong . so whoever took it got the same suprise that I did unless they went and looked it over first.
It made a huge difference on this tract . The short of it , just look the land over first. That can present a problem as time won't be on your side when trying to beat others to the lease.

Thanks for the reply. Several of the listings appear to be out of date and not helpful.

Anyone with a positive experience with one of these outfits?

Strict

Which state are u interested in? In many states, you can buy hunting tracts very cheap. Hunt them for a few years and get all
Your money back and more, if u choose to sell.

Western ky and southern illinois especially!

West central TN, Western KY would be perfect. Might even consider another southern Illinois lease. I've been out of hunting for a few years while the kids grow up. Would like to invest a few thousand on a lease to make sure I still have it before dropping a few hundred thousand on a purchase. You still flipping hunting land and selling labs?
-Novocaine

redblood

West central TN, Western KY would be perfect. Might even consider another southern Illinois lease. I've been out of hunting for a few years while the kids grow up. Would like to invest a few thousand on a lease to make sure I still have it before dropping a few hundred thousand on a purchase. You still flipping hunting land and selling labs?
-Novocaine
We still import english white labs- we still sell breeding /show prospects but frozen and chilled semen is the bulk of our business now

Im always looking for land, but hard to buy near the ceiling in TN right now

redblood

-Novocaine
I saw 34 of the beautiful acres with a 4 acre lake sell in illinois a month ago for 62k. Had a contract when i found it. Thats less than a pickup or bass boat for some folks- and i have a hunch it will hold value a wee bit better

Latest posts