Any of you Lincoln County folks go squirrel hunting at the flintville wma?

PossumSlayer

2-Step Enabled
@oldmanelrod
Hickory, walnut and oaks are thick in there... wait a couple weeks before you go. The leaves are so full you can't see real good. Place I went, south side of the hatchery is full of squirrel.
I didn't do good, went after work (up 18 hours) hit one couldn't find it, decided I needed rest and headed home. Saw 8 within an hour or so.

oldmanelrod

2-Step Enabled
@oldmanelrod
Hickory, walnut and oaks are thick in there... wait a couple weeks before you go. The leaves are so full you can't see real good. Place I went, south side of the hatchery is full of squirrel.
I didn't do good, went after work (up 18 hours) hit one couldn't find it, decided I needed rest and headed home. Saw 8 within an hour or so.
Thanks for the info. See any deer bow hunters there?

oldmanelrod

2-Step Enabled
@oldmanelrod
Thanks for the info. See any deer bow hunters there.

rmmonty32

I scouted there once during Christmas (my parents live in fayettville) it was raining pretty good at the time so not sure about squirrels. Found some buck rubs. Was surprised at some of the deep ravines in there. I thought middle tn was flat. Made me think i was back in east tn lol.