Any experience with Tao Tao atv?

ROVERBOY

I know their probably Chinese junk but, for the price, they're interesting. I've looked at some videos. The model that I looked at online was a 250 Rhino. The motor is basicly a Honda copy/knockoff.

vonb

Bought a Tao Tao go-kart for my daughter years ago. We have lost a lot of bolts on it from lack of proper torque and no loc-tite. The motor always starts but it's not the strongest motor for it's size. If I had to do over, I would have purchase a small name brand ATV for her.

ROVERBOY

Thanks, I had looked at them online and wondered. I know sometimes the quality isn't good on a lot of the Chinese ATV's and other stuff similar.

Bull_TN

I found a brand "Kayo" that seemed to be a middle ground between the Chinese junk and the overpriced named brands. I bought two if the 70cc "Fox" models for my kids, and they are good little machines. My neighbor bought a Tao less than a year ago for his son. It's not running right now. He has lost a lot of bolts too, even after going through and tightening everything. I spent $2,500 on both the Kayo Foxes ($1,250 each) including everything.

Latest posts