Antonneous Clayton commits to UF.... Boom

Gravey

gator-n-buck":3v6q4g6s said:
farmin68":3v6q4g6s said:
That's a score. Getting in before UF raises the reading comprehension standards to a 9th grade level. .

That's kind of funny considering a few years back that a DT couldn't make it through UFs admissions process but was excepted into UT a couple days later....... :tu:
He may not have gotten "excepted" into Florida but he got "accepted" into UT. :poke: :rotf: carry on :pop:

gator-n-buck

Gravey":2d1ccael said:
gator-n-buck":2d1ccael said:
farmin68":2d1ccael said:
That's a score. Getting in before UF raises the reading comprehension standards to a 9th grade level. .

That's kind of funny considering a few years back that a DT couldn't make it through UFs admissions process but was excepted into UT a couple days later....... :tu:
He may not have gotten "excepted" into Florida but he got "accepted" into UT. :poke: :rotf: carry on :pop:

A lil slow to the party..... :tu:

Gravey

gator-n-buck":3vdcgzci said:
Gravey":3vdcgzci said:
gator-n-buck":3vdcgzci said:
Some of us actually have to work during the day and not play on tndeer. :evil: :D

Smart phones are a wonderful thing.... :tu:
It's about the only way I read here. Just not much at all while at work.

gator-n-buck

Gravey"[quote="gator-n-buck":1qnxzf98 said:
Gravey":1qnxzf98 said:
gator-n-buck":1qnxzf98 said:
Some of us actually have to work during the day and not play on tndeer. :evil: :D

Smart phones are a wonderful thing.... :tu:
It's about the only way I read here. Just not much at all while at work.[/quote]

I wish that I had 5¢ for every minute that I had to wait on something to happen.... :D
It's always hurry up and wait... That's where a smart phone comes in handy.... :tu:

PalsPal

gator-n-buck":fazukz4b said:
I wish that I had 5¢ for every minute that I had to wait on something to happen.... :D
It's always hurry up and wait... That's where a smart phone comes in handy.... :tu:

You undercover? You aren't doing another gay prostitute sting are you :D ?

Latest posts