And in other news

prstide

Thanks for reminder of how Vols fans are inferior to you prima donna gumps. I'm your 10 pd bass and you can stick it up your azz!
Y'all have no depth….you can't sign enough recruits per year to build quality depth in a year, 2 years, 3 years….there is going to be an incredible amount of attrition off the current roster which achieved exactly nothing aside from beating Alabama by a field goal. Didn't win the East, can't win the conference, and just got bestest by almost 30 points against an unranked opponent which made all the hopes and dreams of Vol Nation disappear in a cloud of smoke.
I'm sorry that reality hurts your feelings.

trtr0611

Y'all have no depth….you can't sign enough recruits per year to build quality depth in a year, 2 years, 3 years….there is going to be an incredible amount of attrition off the current roster which achieved exactly nothing aside from beating Alabama by a field goal. Didn't win the East, can't win the conference, and just got bestest by almost 30 points against an unranked opponent which made all the hopes and dreams of Vol Nation disappear in a cloud of smoke.
I'm sorry that reality hurts your feelings.
Sounds more like you're triggered to me. I'm just thankful I'm not like you. I'm a sports fan and I'll say that I do enjoy seeing bama get beat. You're the troll, not me. I wouldn't even think of going on a site resided by mostly bama fans and trashing them. I know bama is a superior program to UT. I should ignore your posts but you wait until those vulnerable moments to jump on here and start your BS. Otherwise you never show up or post anything. I don't have time in my life to think about how I'm gonna trash somebody over a ball game. So you just keep up your keyboard warrior coward BS. I will not post any more or respond to you. So see you on the 50 gump.

prstide

Sounds more like you're triggered to me. I'm just thankful I'm not like you. I'm a sports fan and I'll say that I do enjoy seeing bama get beat. You're the troll, not me. I wouldn't even think of going on a site resided by mostly bama fans and trashing them. I know bama is a superior program to UT. I should ignore your posts but you wait until those vulnerable moments to jump on here and start your BS. Otherwise you never show up or post anything. I don't have time in my life to think about how I'm gonna trash somebody over a ball game. So you just keep up your keyboard warrior coward BS. I will not post any more or respond to you. So see you on the 50 gump.
Hope you have a Happy Thanksgiving Vile!
Academy Awards Film GIF by CBS