All Inclusive Summer 2024 African Safari Benefitting East Hickman Volunteer Fire

19_A_CPT

Offering chances on an all inclusive 4 day/5 night for 2 hunters / sightseers for a South Africa Safari in Summer of 2024 (exact time TBD by winner/outfitter). This package is a $14000 value which would include either a choice of 3 animals between the two hunters: ( one each of zebra or blue wildebeest, an impala or blesbok and a duiker or steenbok) -OR- a 3 day photo safari in Kruger National Park with a $1000 giftcard.

All lodging, accommodations, roundtrip airfare to South Africa through United Airlines from major US Airports, hunting guides, gun rental, laundry services, pickup and drop off from Polokwane Airport, as well as skinning and prep of trophies for export would be included. I will take care of all booking for hunt and flights in communication with winners and will also be in the loop for getting trophies shipped back.

Not included would be any additional animals and associated upcharges with those animals, cash tips to staff, or additional charges accrued for extras not detailed in this description. Additional animal harvests and cash tips and/or staff gifts are highly encouraged.

My wife and I personally hunted with this same outfit this past summer and had an absolute blast. The vast amount of animals you will see is shocking and add-on trophies are encouraged at your expense. We took the tour in Kruger National Park after our hunt and the views will amaze you.

If you have any questions, feel free to contact me and I will answer to the best of my knowledge. If I don't know the answer, I will contact my outfitter in RSA.

Chances are $100/chance with only 250 being sold.
We accept PayPal (QR below), cashapp ($Horsetrader85), venmo (@EHVFD) or personal check.

Proceeds are to benefit East Hickman Volunteer Fire Department in Lyles, TN. They are a 501(c)(3) nonprofit.
Drawing will be held via Facebook Live on the East Hickman Volunteer Fire Department page once all tickets have been sold. https://www.facebook.com/groups/439916982687597

Attachments

• Fire Ad.png
    Fire Ad.png
    169.5 KB · Views: 62
  • Paypal.png
    Paypal.png
    18.6 KB · Views: 69
  • Screenshot_20230202-210427_Cash App.jpg
    Screenshot_20230202-210427_Cash App.jpg
    78.8 KB · Views: 33
Last edited:

19_A_CPT

CashApp but please include your Name, Phone Number and Email Address either on the CashApp or on here for us to populate our spreadsheet for the draw.
Once all tickets are sold, we will make announcements and try to email the spreadsheet and draw time to everyone that way there is no surprises on the draw night. A random number generator will be utilized to determine winner.

19_A_CPT

Got everyone registered.
@medic i sent you a PM for info.
Please share with all your friends, family, coworkers...
Thanks Again for the support everyone!

Latest posts