East Hickman Volunteer Fire Department Gun Calendar Fundraiser

19_A_CPT

It's that time of year again. The East Hickman Volunteer Fire Department has gotten their gun calendars in and are beginning to sell. A $40 donation gives you 1:500 chance to win 15 different guns and a chance to win a 75 Quart Orca Cooler. Draws will take place on the 15th of every month (aside from first month is the 31st) and will be on Facebook Live. All guns are new and will be transferred through Golden Eagle Pawn in Dickson, TN. If the gun you draw isn't what you want, they allow the winners to choose a gun of equal or lesser value.

I can send calendars via USPS if you aren't in the immediate area and take checks, venmo or paypal friends and family.

January: Rock River AR Sponsored by Lilja Corp
February: Glock 21 .45ACP Sponsored by Schaffer Plumbing
February: Beretta 21A .22 Pistol Sponsored by Quality Building Supply
March: Citadel Boss 12G Tactical Shotgun Sponsored by Barnhill and Son Trucking
April: Black Aces Tactical Pro Series X 12G Shotgun Sponsored By Xcel Land Company
May: Smith and Wesson M&P 380 Shield EZ Sponsored By Carl's Collision III
June: Komando XX3B Pump Shotgun Sponsored By Bon Aqua Blueberries
June: ORCA 75 quart cooler Sponsored By Hy-Demand Tools and Fasteners
July: Glock 19 Gen 5 + Micro Conversion Kit Sponsored By 5 Star Retreat
July: Rock Island Carina 12G Camo Shotgun Sponsored by Dirt Road Roasting
August: Smith and Wesson 637 .38 Special Sponsored by Quality Building Supply
September: Savage M110 125th Anniversary 308 Bolt Action Sponsored by Watson Metals
October: Springfiled Hellcat 9mm Sponsored by Lilja Corp
November: Thompson Center Compass 6.5 Creedmoor Sponsored By Watson Metals
December: Magnum Research Desert Eagle 9mm Sponsored by Breece Trucking
December: Charles Daly 1911 .45 Sponsored by East Mobile Storage

19_A_CPT

Bought 2 last year and never got the calendars
Should have let me know. I sent out all that I had correspondence with. If they were paid for through venmo or paypal without messaging me, i had no oversight of them as those go straight to the Chief. I apologize that happened. I will check into it.

19_A_CPT

I did notify and reached out several times . Never got a contact back. Idk what happened
Chief got back with me and confirmed he received the payments last year for two calendars. I will send two of this year's calendars out to you this week. I apologize but they slipped through the crack. If you do not receive them within a week, please let me know.

RobDooley

I drive through Bon Aqua on my way to lease in Centerville/Nunnely. Where is the Fire Department located? And can you buy them there? Additionally, I do not do Facebook or Facebook Live.....

19_A_CPT

I drive through Bon Aqua on my way to lease in Centerville/Nunnely. Where is the Fire Department located? And can you buy them there? Additionally, I do not do Facebook or Facebook Live.....
The fire department is located right across from.East Hickman High School on Hwy 7. Catching somebody there during the week might be a task, but I or someone could meet you there sometime. We unfortunately dont have another way to show the draws but call winners immediately.

19_A_CPT

Give it a little bump. More than willing to meet in/around Nashville/Franklin/Dickson area and possibly others with a little heads up and/or i can mail them as well with no extra charge.

Latest posts